- Ph.D. (in progress), Communication, Georgia State University
- Graduate Certificate, Public Health, Georgia State University, 2016
- MA, Communication, Florida State University, 2011
- Graduate Certificate, Project Management, Florida State University, 2011
- BA, Biblical Studies, The Baptist College of Florida, 2009
- Instructor of Communication Arts, Shorter University, 2012–
- Assistant Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Shorter University, 2013–
- Adjunct Professor of Communication, The Baptist College of Florida, 2012
- LeHew, M. (2015). Communication faculty usage and opinions of learning management systems. Paper presented at the meeting of the Georgia Communication Association, Statesboro, GA.
- LeHew, M. (2011). Don’t be ‘too’ evil: An analysis of Verizon and Google’s joint policy proposal regarding network neutrality, the protection of an open Internet, and the creation of a new, premium network. Paper presented at the meeting of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication’s Southeast Colloquium, Columbia, SC.
- LeHew, M., & Vosevich, K. (2015). Spreading the word: Quickly developing a free website to communicate student achievement. Poster presented at the SACSCOC Annual Meeting, Houston, TX.
- McFry, B., & LeHew, M. (2014). Core requirement 2.8: Responding to evolving expectations. Session presented at the Georgia Independent College Association’s SACSCOC Workshare Conference, Peachtree City, GA.
- LeHew, M., & McFry, B. (2014). Comprehensive standard 3.7.1: Straight talk on faculty credentials. Session presented at the Georgia Independent College Association’s SACSCOC Workshare Conference, Peachtree City, GA.
- 2015 SACSCOC Annual Meeting, Houston, TX, December 5-8, 2015
- 2015 IPEDS New Keyholder Workshop, Atlanta, GA, August 19, 2015
- 2015 Georgia Communication Association, Statesboro, GA, February 20-21, 2015
- 2014 SACSCOC Annual Meeting, Nashville, TN, December 6-9, 2014.
- 2014 GICA SACSCOC Workshare Conference, Peachtree City, GA, September 10-11, 2014.
- 2014 Spring AAUP Georgia Conference, Milledgeville, GA, March 29, 2014
- 2014 NRB International Christian Media Convention, Nashville, TN, February 22-25, 2014
- 2013 SACSCOC Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, December 7-10, 2013
- 2012 ACP/CMA National College Media Convention, Chicago, IL, October 31-November 4, 2012
- 2011 Jenzabar Annual Meeting, Nashville, TN, June 1-4, 2011
- 2011 AEJMC Southeast Colloquium, Columbia, SC, March 17-19, 2011
Georgia State University
- Foundations of Mass Communication Research (FA 2015, May2015)
- History of News Media (SP2015)
- Human Communication (SP2015, FA2014)
- Oral Communication (SP2016, FA2015, SP2015, FA2014, May2014, FA2013, May2013, SP2013, FA2012)
- Public Speaking (SU 2014, SU2013, SP2013)
- Nonverbal Communication (SP2014, SP2013)
- Digital Production I, II (SP2014, FA2013, SP2013, FA2012)
- Desktop Publishing (SP2014)
- Relationship Marketing (FA2013)
- Sports Broadcasting (FA2013)
- Advertising (SP2013)
- Media Law & Ethics (FA2012)
- Media Management (FA2012)
The Baptist College of Florida
- Speech Communication (SP2012)
- Atlanta Beltline Project. Department of Communication, Georgia State University, 2014-ongoing, (Research advisor: Dr. Holley Wilkin).
Service to Profession
- Webmaster, Georgia Communication Association (2014–)
- Lambda Pi Eta Undergraduate Journal, 2014, 2015
- National Communication Association Convention, Student Section Reviewer, 2015
Service to Profession
Shorter University Committees
- General Education Assessment Committee (2013–; Chair 2015–)
- Institutional Review Board (2013–; Chair 2014–)
- Shorter University Assessment Committee (2014-2015)
- Special Assistant to the Senior Vice-President, The Baptist College of Florida, 2012
- Assistant Director of Marketing, The Baptist College of Florida, 2011-2012
- Lead Graphic & Web Designer, The Baptist College of Florida, 2009-2011
- WFBU-LP Station Manager, The Baptist College of Florida, 2007-2012
- Georgia Communication Association (since 2013)
- Association for Higher Education Effectiveness (since 2014)
- National Religious Broadcasters (since 2014)